To the Decree of Akimat of Atyrau Region
from "___" _______ 2015 No. ______
the Decree of Akimat of Atyrau
Region from “___” _________ 2015
Regulations on state institution
"Directorate of Architecture and Urban Planning of Atyrau Region"
1. General Provisions
1. The state institution "Architecture and Urban Planning Directorate of Atyrau Region" (hereinafter - Directorate) is the state body of the Republic of Kazakhstan, implementing the state policy in the sphere of architectural and urban planning activity in the territory of Atyrau Region.
2. The Directorate does not have agencies.
3. The Directorate conducts its activities in accordance with the Constitution and Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, as well as these Regulations.
4. The Directorate is a legal entity in the organizational and legal form of a state institution, has seals and stamps with its name in the state language, forms of the established type, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, accounts in the treasury bodies.
5. The Directorate enters into civil-law relations on its own behalf.
6. The Directorate has the right to act as a party to civil law relations on behalf of the state, if it is authorized to do so in accordance with the legislation.
7. The Directorate on the issues of its competence in accordance with the established legislation takes decisions, issued by orders of the Head of Directorate and other acts provided by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. The structure and the staff numbers limit of the Directorate are approved in accordance with the current legislation.
9. Location of the legal entity: Republic of Kazakhstan, Atyrau Region, Atyrau city, 77 Ayteke Bi Street, index 060010.
10. The full name of the state body is the state institution "Directorate of Architecture and Urban Planning of Atyrau Region".
11. This Regulation is the constituent document of the Directorate.
12. The activities of the Directorate are financed from the local budget.
13. The Regulation is prohibited from entering into contractual relations with business entities for the fulfillment of duties that are functions of the Directorate.
If the Directorate is granted by legislative acts with the right to conduct income-generating activities, the revenues received from such activities are transferred to the state budget revenue.
2. Mission, main objectives, functions, rights and duties of the Directorate
14. Mission of the Directorate: ensuring the competitiveness of the architectural and urban planning industry of the Region, the formation of a full-fledged habitat and the vital activity of the population, and the steadily developing settlements and territories of the Region.
1) conducting state architectural and urban planning policy in the Region;
2) ensuring compliance with the norms of the legislation on architectural and urban planning activities, state standards and approved architectural and urban planning and other design documentation for urban development of the territory of the administrative unit of the Region in the established manner;
3) ensuring compliance with the norms for the implementation of construction projects in accordance with approved urban planning documentation, compliance with urban planning discipline, territorial building regulations;
4) coordination of draft general plans of the city of regional status;
5) maintaining the state urban planning cadaster of the regional level;
6) implementation of other tasks in the sphere of architectural and urban planning activity within the limits of authorities established by the legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) ensuring the filling of the urban planning cadaster, duty and operational plans for allotment and development, registration plans for the location of underground communications and atlases of engineering-geological workings;
2) preparation of proposals on improving the activities of architectural and urban development bodies and improving the regulatory-methodological base;
3) participation in the established order in the acceptance of the completed objects of housing-civil construction for industrial and non-industrial purposes;
4) maintenance of an appropriate professional level in activity of Directorate’s employees, increase of their qualification;
5) ensuring timely consideration of applications, complaints of citizens, subordinate enterprises and divisions on issues within the competence of the Directorate;
6) coordination of activities of subordinate legal entities;
7) organizes the work and activities of urban planning councils and commission under the akimat;
8) coordination of activities for the implementation of the integrated scheme of urban planning of the territories (the project of the regional planning of the region or a part thereof) approved in the established manner of master plans for settlements in the territory of the region;
9) implementation of state policy in the field of architecture and urban planning;
10) prepares the draft general plan of a city of regional status with an estimated population of more than one hundred thousand inhabitants for consideration to the regional maslikhat for subsequent submission to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan for approval;
11) organization of development and submission of integrated schemes drafts for urban planning development of the region's territory (regional planning projects of the region), as well as general plans of cities of regional status with an estimated population of more than one hundred thousand inhabitants approved by the regional maslikhat to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan for approval;
12) organization of works on complex schemes of urban development of the territories of subordinate cities and districts of regional status with an estimated population of more than one hundred thousand inhabitants, as well as draft master plans for the development of cities of regional status approved by the city maslikhats for the approval of the regional maslikhat;
13) development and coordination with the authorized state body for architecture, urban planning and construction of territorial building regulations;
14) organization and submission of territorial building regulations for approval to the regional maslikhat;
15) organization of development and submission of proposals, caused by urban planning factors, to establish or change the boundaries of subordinate administrative territorial units in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the regional maslikhat;
16) coordination of draft master plans of cities of regional status;
17) informing the public about the planned development of the territory or other urban development changes;
18) organization of development and implementation of urban planning projects (detailed planning projects, development projects) designed for the development of approved master plans (integrated urban planning scheme, planning projects) of settlements;
19) provides maintenance and filling of the information system "Address Register";
20) organizes the development of the provision on the procedure for registering and structure of the address in the information system "Address Register" for the approval of the regional akimat in coordination with the authorized body in the field of informatization;
21) rendering assistance in the work of state bodies of architectural and construction control and supervision in the territory of the region;
22) provision of information and data for entering into the database of the state urban planning cadaster in accordance with the established procedure;
23) develops a scheme for the district planning of the region, master plans for the development of the regional center, administrative districts, master plans for the construction of district centers and cities of regional status and organizes the work on their approval by the regional maslikhat in accordance with the scheme for locating the productive forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
24) implementation of relevant measures to strengthen gender equality in the Institution;
25) implements control over the security of property of subordinate legal entities;
26) implements the management of the limited liability partnerships in the architecture and urban planning sector;
27) appoints his representative to the corresponding supervisory board of limited liability partnerships where the state is the only participant, and in other limited liability partnerships with the participation of the state represents for approval of the candidate for supervisory councils by the general meeting of participants of the limited liability partnership;
28) ensure or take the necessary measures to include a representative of the local authorized state property body in the composition of the supervisory board of the limited liability partnership with the participation of the state;
29) prepares information, including a list of names, of state legal entities under its management and legal entities with participation of the state, in respect of which it implements the rights of the state as a participant in the management, to reflect this information in the register of state property;
30) perform other functions defined by this Law, other laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as the functions entrusted to the Directorate by the regional akimat.
17. Rights and duties of the Directorate:
1) do not coordinate the project documentation for construction, performed in violation of the architectural-planning task, the rules for development of settlements and cities, approved urban planning documentation, building standards and regulations;
2) do not approve the proposals for the preliminary placement of construction objects and allotments of land plots that contradict the approved urban planning projects (the project of the district planning, the suburban area, the general plan of the city, the detailed planning projects and the developments of settlements’ parts and other projects);
3) to attract qualified specialists to participate in the implementation of urban planning documents, as well as to prepare proposals and recommendations on the urban planning policy of the relevant state bodies;
4) to participate in the implementation of scientific-technical and economic cooperation with foreign countries, to provide assistance, within the limits of their competence;
5) to request information from relevant enterprises and Akim’s Administration of Atyrau city, districts and executive bodies financed from the local budget;
6) the implementation of internal financial control in subordinate state institutions in accordance with the Budget Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) cooperate with other executive bodies, organizations, institutions of all forms of ownership on matters within the competence of the Directorate in the prescribed manner;
8) submit proposals to the local authorized body on state property for the establishment, reorganization and liquidation of subordinate enterprises on the right of economic jurisdiction (MSE);
9) implement other rights provided by legislation.
3. Organization of the Directorate’s activities
18. The management of the Directorate is carried out by the first Head, who is personally responsible for the performance of the tasks assigned to the Directorate and the implementation of its functions.
19. The first Head of the Directorate is appointed to the post and dismissed by the Akim of the Region.
20. The first Head of the Directorate has a Deputy who is appointed and dismissed in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
21. Authorities of the first Head of the Directorate:
1) manages the activities of the Directorate and ensures the fulfillment of the objectives assigned to it;
2) take measures aimed at combating corruption in the Directorate and bears personal responsibility for the adoption of anti-corruption measures;
3) acts without authority on behalf of the Directorate, represents its interests in state bodies and other organizations;
4) appoints and dismisses employees of the Directorate in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) encourages and imposes disciplinary sanctions on the employees of the Directorate in accordance with the procedure established by law;
6) issues orders and signs acts of the Directorate within the limits of his competence;
7) approves the provisions on the structural divisions of the Directorate;
8) has the right to use and manage the property and financial assets belonging to the Directorate and bears personal responsibility for compliance with financial discipline;
9) appoints and dismisses the Director and the Deputy Director of a state enterprise for which the Directorate is a state administration body.
10) approve the staff schedule and rules of awarding the subordinate organization;
11) represents the Directorate in state and other type of organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
12) implements other authorities within its competence in accordance with the current legislation.
Execution of the authorities of the first Head of the Directorate during his absence is carried out by the person who replaces him in accordance with the current legislation.
22. The first Head of the Directorate determines the authorities of his Deputy in accordance with the current legislation
4. Property of the Directorate
23. The Directorate may have separate property on the right of operational management in cases provided by legislation.
The property of the Directorate is formed at the expense of the property transferred to it by the owner, as well as property (including money income) acquired as a result of its own activities and other sources not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
24. The property assigned to the Directorate refers to municipal property.
25. The Directorate does not have the right to independently alienate or otherwise dispose of the property and property secured by it, acquired at the expense of funds issued to it under the financing plan, unless otherwise established by legislation.
5. Reorganization and abolition of the Directorate
26. Reorganization and abolishment of the Directorate is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
List of organizations under the authority of the Directorate
Limited Liability Partnership “Atyrau Regional Geotechnical Center”.