By order of the Head of the Culture, Archives and Documentation Directorate of Atyrau Region, a working group on managing internal control over the risk of possible corrupt acts of employees was established. The above mentioned working group has carried out the analysis of occurrence of risks of corruption acts on the following indicators:
Organizational and management position:
1) Personnel management, including personnel turnover, as of November 11, 2016, there is no change in personnel appointments;
2) Conflict of interest - as of November 11, 2016, there is no conflict of interest;
3) There are 3 public services provided in the Directorate:
- 4 applications for the state service "Issuance of Temporary Permission for Export of Material Values" were submitted. Public services are rendered on time;
- There were no applications for the provision of the state service "Reconciliation of Scientific and Restoration Work on Monuments of History and Culture of Local Status";
-On the provision of the state service "Issuance of Archival Certificates" for 8 months of 2016, answers were given to 2 041 applications received on paper to the Directorate, 3291 requests through the State Corporation, 598 requests received through the Portal. Total 5930.
4) Implementation of the function on issuing permits - On the provision of the state service "Reconciling the Conduct of Scientific and Restoration Work on Monuments of History and Culture of Local Status" there were no applications;
5) The implementation of the control function – the Directorate does not have a control function;
6) There are no other questions on organizational and managerial work
Regulatory-legal documents regulating the work of the Directorate:
- Regulations of the Directorate of Culture, Archives and Documentation, approved on June 28, 2013 by Resolution No. 250 of the Akimat of Atyrau Region;
- Resolution No. 198 "Regulations for the Provision of Public Services in the Sphere of Culture" of the Akimat of Atyrau Region dated July 3, 2015, registered on August 5, 2015, No. 3275 in the Department of Justice of Atyrau Region;
- Resolution No. 68 of the Akimat of Atyrau Region dated April 5, 2016, registered No. 3473 in the Department of Justice of Atyrau Region "On Amendments to the “Regulations for the Provision of Public Services "Issuance of Archival Certificates" approved by Resolution No. 213 of the Akimat of Atyrau Region dated July 10, 2015";
2) The results of earlier inspections of subordinate organizations - in accordance with Order No. 334 dated October 5, 2015, by the Financial Control Inspection for Atyrau Region of the Financial Control Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan, on the basis of submission No. 2-05070-15-09381 of 02.10.2015 of the Prosecutor's Office Atyrau Region and the Order of the Deputy Prosecutor of the Region S. Shalabayev dated 02.10.2015 an inspection was conducted. Type of audit: thematic, on the issues of the program. According to the results of investigation, the facts of corruption were not revealed.
3) Publication in the mass media - In accordance with the plan of the Regional Akimat "On the Citizens Reception by Heads of Regional Directorates in the Centers for the Provision of Services to the Public", announcements on the citizens reception by the Head of Directorate and trust phone numbers are indicated in the regional newspapers "Atyrau" and "Prikaspiyskaya Kommuna" No. 2 dated January 9, 2016. The applications of the citizens who came to the reception were considered in time and the responses were sent to the applicants.
4) Appeals of legal entities and individuals to the Directorate - The Directorate received 41 applications, all of them were considered and answers were received. There were no facts of violations of the deadlines. In the Directorate’s building there is a box for appeals. Every month a box is opened and a corresponding act is drawn up.
5) There are no acts of prosecutor's supervision;
6) Judicial acts - judicial acts were not submitted to the Directorate.
Date of publication: 14.11.2016 16:48
Recent changes page: 21.06.2018 15:43