The civil servant should be guided by the following ethical standards:
1. He must be able to dispose of power and authorities and at the same time be honest.
2. In the state service it is necessary to work for the benefit of the state, and not for the sake of one's own well-being, not to confuse public funds with one's own pocket.
3. The civil servant must live without fear of the question "What are you living on?". Since there should be no grounds for the appearance of pictures of his villas, high fences around them and expensive foreign cars.
4. It is important to live in full compliance with the requirements of laws.
5. It is necessary at any post, in any position to work so that under no circumstances lose the trust of the people, citizens of their country.
6. Kazakhstan civil servant should be an example of justice, modesty, and be able to behave among people.
7. Before leading a team, he must learn to comply, and be able to do what his employees require.
8. The сivil servant must immediately intervene, take action if he sees that the interests of the state are being damaged or the corruption act is being prepared.